We are a fast-growing UK manufacturer of hand-built electric bicycles.
Founded over a decade ago, we have built our reputation on high quality, good value and stylish e-bikes. As our company grows we are looking for talented individuals who want to be part of our team.
The right person:
We are looking for a practical thinking, well-organised problem solver who enjoys dealing with, and resolving customer technical issues.
Your work style must be fast-paced and precise. And you need to have an approachable manner.
This position would suit anyone with a technical mindset and previous experience working in any similar technical environment. We want someone who enjoys both solving technical problems and managing administrative tasks. We would be happy to receive your CV if you feel you would excel in this role, but maybe you don't have the specific experience below.
- A formal bicycle maintenance qualification – minimum of Cytec level two (or equivalent)
- Managing and resolving customer technical issues (over the phone, face to face and by email). Ensuring all tech work is completed in an organised and timely manner.
- Keeping logs of all support enquiries, and associated work carried out – (managing the full booking in / return process of customers bikes, spare parts etc).
- Sending out spare parts to customers for repairs
- In-store PDI’ing of e-bikes ready for collections, walk-in customer repairs and general technical assistance.
- Liaising with our sales/management team to give support whenever needed.
Candidate experience and attributes:
- Proactive approach to managing and closing down tasks. Logical and practical thinker.
- A formal bicycle maintenance qualification (like Cytech), and at least 2 Yrs on the job experience working within a similar role (experience with e-bikes is useful).
- Approachable character / good communicator - will be required to speak with customers / colleagues regularly.
- Polite, clear and well spoken for supporting customers over the phone and face to face.
- Comfortable with technology and using computers to at least a competent level.
- Being well organised is critical - this is a busy role with multiple things to keep on top of.
- Capable of creating structure and organisation for this department
Send over your CV with a short 2-3 line note telling us why you would be good at this job.
Full time position with competitive £17,500 - £30,000 salary depending on experience. Based in London Bridge.
If you feel you are ideal for this role, we'd genuinely like to hear from you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £17,500.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount
- Sick pay
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
The safety of our customers and staff is paramount to us. We take measures to ensure that the working environment is Covid aware.
- GCSE or equivalent (required)
- bicycle mechanic: 2 years (preferred)
- similar technical role: 2 years (preferred)
- English (required)
70 Newcomen Street, London SE1
Please fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.