Exciting opportunity for a competent bicycle mechanic to support our team.
This is a hands-on role requiring bike builds, repairs, telephone support and various other duties. As a team mechanic, we expect you to work with pace and precision, to ensure the daily service targets are met, and delivered to a high standard.
It’s essential you have a proven track record working in a bicycle workshop/service dept or similar.
- A formal bicycle maintenance qualification – minimum of Cytec level two (or equivalent)
- 1 years minimum experience within a similar bike build environment or Senior Bike Mechanics role
- Ebike experience and knowledge preferred
- Fully conversant with the complete mechanics of a bicycle essential
- Comfortable with technology and using computers to at least a competent level
- A practical thinker, motivated, organised and able to demonstrate common sense in all tasks undertaken.
- Strong attention to detail
- A good communicator – you’ll be expected to liaise with customers, as well as provide clear information / instructions to over the phone to people.
- Approachable character with a strong work ethic.
- Being well organised is critical – this is a busy role with multiple things to keep on top of
- Good timekeeping
- Takes pride in your work and general work ethos
This role is available for an immediate start.
If you feel this position sounds ideal for you, then please get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £1,666.00-£2,000.00 per month depending on experience
Please fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.