Volt London Urban E-bike studio photograph
Volt London Urban E-bike studio photograph
Volt London Urban E-bike studio photograph
Volt London Urban E-bike studio photograph
Volt London Urban E-bike studio photograph
Volt London Urban E-bike studio photograph
Volt London Urban E-bike studio photograph
Volt London Urban E-bike studio photograph

London
Urban E-bike

From

Free Professional Assembly & Delivery to a Local Collection Point

Finance Available - Find Out More

Check Delivery Times

Up to 60 Miles

19"

19.5 kg*

15.5 mph

Lithium Ion 36v

(Removable)

Y E A R S W A R R A N T Y

2 Years*

London Specifications

CategoryUrban e-bike

LCD DisplayFour speed colour display with torque sensor

FrameLightweight Aluminium, 6061 T6

Weight19.5 kg without batteries / 22.5 kg with battery

Max Weight (rider + luggage)120 Kg

Frame Size19 inches

Wheel Size27.5 Inch x 2.00

ChainKMC

RimsAlexrim DP21 Double Wall Reinforced

TyresSchwalbe G-One Puncture Resistant

SeatFabric Scoop

Seat PostEXA

GearsShimano Single Speed

BrakesTektro Hydraulic Brakes

LightsFront and rear Spanninga LED (battery powered)

Front ForkAluminium

HandlebarsZoom – Fixed

GripsFabric Silicone

PedalsAcros

Motor250 Watt SpinTech™ with Bafang Motor

Max SpeedWith electrical assistance: 15.5 mph or 25 kmh

Location of MotorIn the rear wheel hub

Battery TypePanasonic Lithium battery

Battery Weight3kg

Power36V Large 504Wh

DistanceUp to 70 miles under the PAS (depends on level of assistance)

Lifetime1000 charge-discharge cycles

Charge Time3 to 4 hours

Compact chargerProvided: for AC 100 V to 240 V - 50 or 60Hz

London Urban E-bike Reviews

Book a Test Ride

Volt London Urban E-bike straight studio photograph

Buy Your E-bike from 0% Finance

All of our electric bikes can be purchased on a 0% finance plan.

Customers can currently the choose from three different finance plans.

12 Months at 0% Finance (10% Deposit followed by 12 monthly payments of the remaining 90%)

24 Months at 4.9% Finance (10% Deposit followed by 24 monthly payments of the remaining 90%)

36 Months at 9.9% Finance (10% Deposit followed by 36 monthly payments of the remaining 90%)

If you would like to enquire about financing a London with us, please fill in the form and a member of our team will assist with completing the application.

To be eligible for finance you must:

- Be at least 18 years old

- Be in full-time work (16 or more hours a week), retired, or in receipt of disability allowance

Electric Bikes Available on All Major Cycle to Work Schemes

We partner with all leading cycle to work schemes as details below...

If your employer offers a cycle to work scheme it is easy to purchase one of our bikes:

Request a Voucher from your employer for the full value of the bike.

Once you receive your Voucher you can upload it on the checkout process on our website.

We will redeem your Voucher and you will receive your Volt Bike shortly after!

If you have any questions about using a cycle to work scheme with us, please fill in this form and a member of our team will be able to assist you:

Introducing the Single-Speed E-bike for the Urban Rider

The newest addition to the Volt range is our all-round urban machine - the Volt London. The design drew inspiration from the needs of riders on the streets of the capital, whether commuting, exploring or working, the London is built to handle all.

The London is both simple and smart; The Bafang Torque Sensor with Spintech/Bafang Motor system provides the best of both worlds. Combining the precision and range of a crank drive motor with the power and boost of a rear-wheel motor results in more versatility from an electric bike system than ever before. More motor technology means options for more simplicity in the drivetrain, the London boasts a sleek single speed set up, saving extra bulk and avoiding extra maintenance. The high-end components on the London provide the rider with comfort and durability, with grips and saddle from Fabric, pedals from Acros Components and puncture-resistant, grippy tan wall tyres from Schwalbe.

Adding to the London’s variety of uses is the option for carrying extra luggage on the detachable front rack and the option to fit a rear rack for the extra bits. The flat front rack is perfect for pizza, briefcases, rucksacks or maybe even a couple of beverages - whatever the occasion!

Award Winning electric bike Design

We are also incredibly proud to have been awarded: Reddot Winner 2022 Bicycle Design for the VOLT London from the worlds leading international design competition 'Reddot'.


Volt London Lifestyle
Volt London Lifestyle
London video thumb

*The distances shown on our website are based on real tests under the following conditions:
Rider Weight: 11 Stone (Please note 11 Stone is the weight of the test rider and our e-bikes are capable of carrying riders well over this specified weight)
Controller Speed Setting: Low
Riding conditions: Warm summer day
Road conditions: Tarmacked good condition roads, quite flat terrain
Wind level: Low
Rider fitness level: Medium
Rider effort: Moderate

*If the end consumer's eBike is intended for commercial use ( e.g. rental company, messenger service), the warranty period lasts 12 months. Certain warranty exclusions may occur, please discuss with the manufacturer.

**All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product and specification may vary due to product enhancement.

 

Welcome

Start a conversation with a trained advisor. Send us your email with any questions you have and we'll get back to you as soon as possible